My Sweet Dreams....

Here at Sweet Dreams Bakery, beautiful goodies are created that brighten the eyes and hearts of all of our customers. I design delicious cakes, cupcakes, colorful chocolate candies, lollypops & cake pops for all occasions. At Sweet Dreams Bakery, I take pride in my customers' vision of their perfect confection. For me, it is a passion. For you, it will be a sweet dream.....

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cake Pops are here!!!!

       Want something unique for your child's birthday party or your next event? Try our Cake Pops! Beautifully decorated and very delicious bite-sized pieces of cake on a stick!  These cute little compact cakes come in all of our wonderful flavors. You can order customized colors (cake and creamy candy coating colors) to fit your event. For a little extra, we will also "dress them up" to fit your theme. From sprinkles to candybar toppings, we can accomodate any sweet tooth!

1 comment: